Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Install Bit Defender On Already Infected Computer

Options
Safdar
edited October 2010 in Old topics

Hi guyz,

Yesterday I found that my computer is infected with viruses. Then I searched for the best antivirus available and found out bit defender. I payed and downloaded the installation files and tried to run the installation in the safe mode but I found out that it was not possible. My computer can only operate in safe mode. In normal mode, the windows show error messages and no program is working properly. Now I find myself in a position where I have invested in a product that I cannot use. Please advise me what options I have in order to install bitdefender working on my notebook. The specification of the notebook and the windows version are as follows:

Genuine Intel® CPU

T2300 @1.66 GHz

1.66 GHz, 0.99 GB of RAM

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Version 2002

Service Pack 3.

Comments

• Hello,

I have created a ticket to escalate and resolve the issue you encounter. Your ticket ID is: 201010031002469. I have also sent you via email instructions on how to generate certain logs to help me understand and find a cleaning method for your PC. Follow the steps and send me the logs. As soon as the analysis will be complete you'll have my answer via email ASAP.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.