Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Antivirus 2011 Error On Start Up

Options

hello I use windows 7 ultimate 32 bit version and up until today my bitdefener antivruis was working perfectly fine . now I get an error message on start up " Bit Defender security service has encountered a critical error " and my antivirus stays disabled . I have submitted the error report . however I am also attaching the copy of the error file . please check and help solve my problem. thanks

Product - Bit defender Antivirus Pro 2011 Build 14.0.23.312

my system - windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

post-38159-1287669852_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Hello,

Please send me the dump (dmp) file; its location can also be noticed in your screenshot. Also please follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

You can also use the same or another upload website at your choice to upload the DMP file.

Looking forward to your answer!

• sent you a PM with details required by you .

• also here is another secreenshot of all the dump files for your knowledge

post-38159-1287732378_thumb.jpg

• Hello,

I have sent you instructions in the ticket I've created on your behalf about how to further investigate and troubleshoot this issue.

Your ticket Id is 201010231004398. Please send me via email the requested logs. Thank you.

• i have emailed you back 2 days back and am still waiting for a solution to this issue . I expected better services when i bought a licence ..

• still no reply . 3 days have passed ..

• since your great support does not have time to help their clients , I have uninstalled the product and installed it back and for now the error has gone away . anyhow if it comes back i will get in touch with you again and next time do put it at your website that support may/may not help you at all incase of problems .. thanks for your HELP ..

• and the problem has resurfaced . what should I do now ?

• problem still there

• Hello,

I have sent you an answer to the ticket ID: 201010231004398. The issue you encounter has been resolved. Make sure you update BitDefender as explained in the email and the issue should be resolved.

Kind regards,

• no it did not work out .. i emailed you back ..

• Hi,

I have emailed you back, we will continue troubleshooting via email.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.