Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Pchooklaunch32.exe------no Disk

Options

Sometimes the subject error occurs. Kindly see the attachment.

Kindly also note that the E: is the Drive letter of my Laptop's optical drive.(The drive letter in the snapshot may not be clear because of lines on my Laptop's faulty LCD)

I couldn't understand the cause of said error because there is no media in the optical drive at the moment when the error occurs.

post-31288-1289160768_thumb.jpg

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Any reply?

• coolcool1227
    Options

Waiting for reply.

• Hi Ont,

When you receive that error ?

• coolcool1227
    Options

Hi DanyDan

It occur in random manner and last time it was occured when I posted the topic. Since this error is not related to any specific Modules of Bitdefender, so I could not find its info in the Log Module (which is also Module based). I suggest the Log Module should be "Event Based" also.

• How often does this happen ? Were you doing anything in particular ? Installing / running any software ?

I can't jump into any conclusions yet, please try to provide me with any info that may help me find a way to reproduce the error message.

Create a support tool log and send it to me via email, in response to the new ticket I created. Ticket ID: 201011151010233.

Thanks!

• coolcool1227
    Options

Mail sent.

But I add some more info below.....

Actually I was seeing the movie from my Laptop DVD ROM Drive and the subject error appear after sometime when I eject the DVD. I suppose that the Bitdefender was scanning the DVD contents during movie playback and continue to scan even when I eject the DVD...........failed to detect whether the DVD present or ejected.

• Indeed, the last detail you added clear things for me. After a PC restart the issue should not occur anymore or, in the future, simply try to put back in the DVD drive the CD and the notification should be gone.

BitDefender did not failed to see that the DVD was ejected, it was simply scanning the files on it. Since there was no scanning task you started and everything was checked by the Real Time Protection, I find it normal for that notification to appear on the screen.

I have encountered the pretty much same issue with other software, if a certain file is loaded as temporary files and the DVD is ejected.

Case resolved, topic and ticket closed.

This discussion has been closed.