Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Expiry Time Problem After Renewing Subscription [solved]

Options

After renewing my subscription my online account has the correct expiry date. However within the Dashboard or BitDefender Internet Security 2011 it still says "Expires in: 30 days". I would have thought that logically when the program connects to update it would refresh the expiry time, however after speaking with someone from the online help chat I was told the only way to update the expiry time is to uninstall the program then reinstall and enter the same license key. This is really annoying, it will both waste my time and require me to update the virus definitions etc because the installation file is the original (old) version.

I can't believe the writers of this software have not had the foresight to address such a simple issue. Are there any plans to fix this problem?

Comments

• George R.
    edited November 2010
    Options

Hello jlb,

The information you received is not true or there was some kind of misunderstanding. Please send me your purchased license key via PM.

• jlb
    Options

Ignore my post. Turns out the program was just a little slow in updating the expiry time. A couple of days after renewing my subscription the expiry date in the Dashboard now displays correctly.

• Hello jlb,

Good to hear :)

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.