Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Invalid Sorting Using Cookies & Scripts Under Privacy Control

Options

Simple user interface programming error - inaccurate sorting array...

Under Privacy Control, click on either Cookies or Scripts, allow the list to populate (several dozen entries). Click on the column header "Domain" to put the names in descending (or click again for ascending - both are affected). Double click on a name. You'll get a pop-up that has the data for a different entry.

Oh, by the way, as a side note - another bad programming/user interface issue:

I entered this as a tech support issue. After typing the above description and proceeding a check box at the bottom of the next screen says to allow your computer information to be sent to bitdefender, and subsequently you see a pop-up that says you need to reboot your computer in order for your computer information to be collected. Well, at that moment I had several other things going on with my computer which didn't allow me to reboot. So when I clicked to not reboot, without notice the bitdefender program went back to the main menu.

-----No tech support information was saved.

-----No warning that you'd loose what you typed.

-----Nothing up front saying you'd have to reboot - only says it once you're committed.

Comments

• Hi there,

Based on your feedback we've managed to reproduce the situation on our side and we are currently working on a fix.

Regarding the support tool I can tell you that if you select NO to reboot the window will indeed close but this doesn't mean that the information is lost.

The process will continue after reboot and the information will be sent to our servers.

We will try to add a confirmation message after the NO selection saying that the process will continue after reboot and the provided information is not lost.

Thank you !

This discussion has been closed.