Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Deleting Files

Options

Can I somehow set up that would block the activity of the suspicious file, but not removed without my permission?

Comments

• There are 2 sets of options you can change. One for real-time protection and the other for each scan operation. You didn't state which BD product you have installed. Here are the options for BD Antivirus Pro 2011 along with some screenshots. These options may be located on different tabs in other BD products.

For the real-time options, go to Antivirus-->Shield-->Custom Level. There you will find 2 groups of options (infected file & suspect file), each with the available first & second actions. Here is a screenshot:

post-35640-1289503273_thumb.jpg

For the scanning options, go to Antivirus-->Virus Scan-->left-click Deep System Scan and then select Properties-->Overview-->Custom. Again, you will find 2 groups of options (infected file & suspect file), each with the available first & second actions. Here is a screenshot of those options:

post-35640-1289503965_thumb.jpg

You will have to select the options for each scan type - Deep System Scan, Full System Scan, etc.

There is a great deal of versatility with the available option selections.

Regards,

• Thank you very much. Didn't search in scheduler.

• You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to answer your question.

Since this is resolved, I'll close this topic. Please feel free to open another one if you have a need.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.