Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Unauthorise Uninstall Bitdefender

Options

With Bitdefender Internet Security 2011, where can you put the password to prevent unauthorise uninstall the software? Because my daughter can uninstall the software.

Comments

• With Bitdefender Internet Security 2011, where can you put the password to prevent unauthorise uninstall the software? Because my daughter can uninstall the software.

What happen was I set to block certain applications on my daughter computer and I also set paretan controls as well. I put the password to prevent other people to change the settings of Internet Security 2011. This software did not ask for the software to uninstall it. With Trend Micro ask for password when you want uninstall it or unlaod the icon at system tray. I think Bitdefender dos not have this feature, Bitdefender can you please confirm this. This useless if any body can uninstall to bypass parental controls.

• Hi Longie,

Welcome on the forum,

Give your kid a limited access to the computer and keep the administrator account (with a password) only for you.

Regards

L.

• To uninstall BitDefender is not required to enter a password however it's a must that you have Administrative rights on that PC. If you keep your kid's username as limited username you won't have any problems with the Parental Control.

I would like to also remind you that you can check the logs on that computer remotely, by logging on your account at:

https://myaccount.BitDefender.com

and then go to Parental Control tab (the third one).

If you have any further queries feel free to create a new topic and explain the situation. Case resolved, topic closed.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.