Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Malwarebytes And Bitdefender Antivirus 2011

Options

I recently installed MalwareBytes on my machine, and now BitDefender is blocking many of the websites I visit...even ones like youtube and gmail, and the Bitdefender website.

Is there a conflict between MalwareBytes and BitDefender?

Comments

• btw...this is the message I get:

This web page has been blocked by BitDefender Antivirus Real-time Protection!

The web page blocked by BitDefender included objects that were either infected or likely to be infected with a virus. Your system has NOT been infected.

• btw...this is the message I get:

This web page has been blocked by BitDefender Antivirus Real-time Protection!

The web page blocked by BitDefender included objects that were either infected or likely to be infected with a virus. Your system has NOT been infected.

I don't believe it is Malwarebytes. Several users (including myself) have experienced the same issue today. Read HERE. BD is working on a server issue.

Temporarily, turn off HTTP scanning to avoid the problem. It did for me. They thought they had it resolved earlier today, but it seems to be back for some of us.

Hope this helps,

This discussion has been closed.