Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender During Boot

Options

Hi there,

Today I started up my PC and during the boot some white text was displayed saying "BitDefender is attempting to remove infected files from your PC..."

Then later states that the removal was unsuccessful. This may not be word-for-word as this happened rather quickly.

What is this all about? Should I be worried at all?

Thanks.

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Does Bitdefender log this?

• Hi there,

Today I started up my PC and during the boot some white text was displayed saying "BitDefender is attempting to remove infected files from your PC..."

Then later states that the removal was unsuccessful. This may not be word-for-word as this happened rather quickly.

What is this all about? Should I be worried at all?

Thanks.

I got the message some days ago, and my computer is alright, maybe it's cleaning some infected files~

• Unknown
    edited December 2010
    Options

Hi,

Brando_09:

fake5:

I would suggest you to run a Deep System scan and then attach the log (after you save it in your PC) to this topic.

@ONT: No as far as I know but I will double check and let you know in a day or two.

This discussion has been closed.