Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Avc Conflicting With Developer Tools

Options

The Active Virus Control (AVC) prevents me from running applications, in debug mode, from within my Visual Studio. I have read other posts regarding this issue and have resolved it by adding my application .exe file(s) to the AVC exclusion area, and this is the only solution asided from disabling the AVC...

That being said I find it very frustrating to add each file to the exclusion list especially when some applications I write, as with most developers, are quick test applications and/or protoypes that may not be used again, so I have to continually maintain a growing list of exclusions. Is it not possilble for your company to add the ability to select a file and/or a folder as you have in the exclusion area of the main antivirus tab? Though it may not be ideal for a user to select a folder over a single file for exclusion you should provide us the option, especially when this can only be done in expert viewing mode.

Lastly, I am sure adding this feature is not at the top of your priority list but please give it some thought as it would solve alot of headache for the small subset of your customers that are trying to support your product over your competitors.

Thanks,

Pengoose

Machine: XP w/ SP3

Problem Applications: Visual C++ 6.0, Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005

This discussion has been closed.