Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Finally Got My Full Refund Today

Options

It’s taken almost 2 months but, I finally got a FULL refund today; thank you BitDefender for honoring your refund policy. It has restored my confidence that I was dealing with a reputable company. As I have stated before, I liked the feature set that BitDefender 2011 Total Security had to offer, however, I encountered too many problems to make it a viable option for my computers. I truly hope BitDefender is able to successfully solve the problems with Total Security. When they do get it all working properly it will be a very good total security package for computer users/owners.

Once again, thanks for the full refund. I know it’s taken a while and at times because of the lack of prompt communication, I felt that I had got scammed by an online trickster, but this was not the case, so I apologize for any of my overly angry comments.

I’ll sign off now with a, “Merry Christmas” and “Happy Holidays” to everyone.

Comments

• George R.
    edited December 2010
    Options

Hello Tai Spin,

Issues and inconveniences aside, I am glad to see that we parted ways in good terms.

BitDefender Customer Service will always honor it's 30day refund policy for orders made trough our Online Store

In general, even when the refund of a purchase is not an option, me or my colleagues will try to find some kind of settlement. From my experience a proper feedback was most useful for both sides.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.