Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Can't Set Proxy In Bd Av Pro 2011 Chinese Version

Options
fake5
edited December 2010 in Old topics

I've searched for the whole forum and got the answer in one August thread that it would be fixed by updates, but now there is still no way to set proxy in Chinese version……attached picture will show you why I say so(i had followed the instructions to set proxys in the help file but ……)

post-39389-1292121633_thumb.jpg

Comments

• I've searched for the whole forum and got the answer in one August thread that it would be fixed by updates, but now there is still no way to set proxy in Chinese version……attached picture will show you why I say so(i had followed the instructions to set proxys in the help file but ……)

post-39389-1292121633_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry that I forgot to put my system information on....

Windows 7 Ultimate Chinese 32-bit

PS:Why can't I edit my post?

• Hello,

You can't edit your post because more than 15 minutes have passed since the original post. Furthermore regarding the issue you encounter I have sent you an email with a patch that will resolve it. Check your email and let me know if the issue is now resolved.

Please tell me when exactly have you download the installation kit file for BitDefender ?

Ticket ID: 201012171027646.

Use the patch so the proxy button will be displayed then make the settings for the proxy IP assigned to you. Once the settings are done update BitDefender then restart the PC. The issue should be then resolved and the button should be seen in the General - > Settings tab.

Note that an installation kit including the resolution to the issue you encounter will be released and put for public access on our download website: http://download.bitdefender.com - for all our 2011 products.

Please confirm that the issue is now resolved.

• Hello,

Please confirm that the issue is now resolved.

Thank you! The problem is solved now, it looks like this:

post-39389-1292637989_thumb.jpg

But, there is still a problem:the "settings" tab is in English now……hope that there will be updates to repair it

• Hi,

Update BitDefender, restart the PC and see if the Settings menu is back in Chinese. If no, perform a BitDefender repair and the issue should be resolved.

• fake5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi,

Update BitDefender, restart the PC and see if the Settings menu is back in Chinese. If no, perform a BitDefender repair and the issue should be resolved.

hi,

I've tried to restart but after restarting, the "settings" tab are still in English, then I tried to repair BD, now the proxy settings are gone like before....

Whatever, let it be, I think I should wait for the new release other than try to fix it

• Hi,

Just received the updates and all the problems are fixed, well done!

• Hi,

Glad to see if the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any further query you may have.

Case resolved, topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.