Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Agent Problem

Options

Hi everyone,

I installed BD AV 2011 3 days ago and have not yet bought it. Every morning I turn on my PC I get "BitDefender agent has encountered a critical error!"

I have ZoneAlarm as my firewall and I did a cutom install so it wouldn't be removed.

This is driving me crazy, can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Dave.

Comments

• DaveW
    edited December 2010
    Options

Also, why do I get "Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information." when I try and do a search on the forums for this error?

• nikki605
    edited December 2010
    Options

Hi Dave,

Specifically, which ZA product are you using? I just want you make sure it isn't one where you have the a/v module loaded but just disabled.

As a test, you might want to temporarily uninstall ZA with their clean removal tool and reinstall BDAV to see if you still get the error.

Then, we'll go from there.

As far as the forum search issue, what specific word or words are you searching for that gives you the error message? I just tried searching for critical error and got search results.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.