Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Error In The Process Of 2011 Trial Version Of Total Security Instalation

Options

Dear friends,

I tried to install 2011 trial version of Total Security but when I ticked "I want to evaluate Bitdefender Total security for 30 days" and in the next section I tried to create a new account in registration, each time I entered my Username and Password it gives me:

The license key you have entered is not valid. I you purchased this key you can contact customer support to get help with this issue .

But I have not entered any key!!!!!!

Comments

• Hello,

Please follow the steps below and send me the generated log file:

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hi,

The issue you encounter is because of the Microsoft Antimalware software running on your PC. Its process is: MsMpEng.exe. Uninstall it using Add/Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel then restart the PC. Repair BitDefender and let me know if the issue is now resolved. If not please re-create the log files and send it again to me, via online update.

• Me too. I am experiencing the same problem as epigene got. Can anyone helps me?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Randy,

Please follow the same steps I recommended to Epigene in the second post of this topic and send me via PM (private message) the requested information. I will analyze the logs and provide you with a resolution in the shortest time possible.

Regards,

• Hello,

Please follow the steps below and send me the generated log file:

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

I have followed the steps you suggest until step 3. A command prompt window has appeared and finish gathering the processes and it disappeared, but then I cannot find the file SYSDUMP.TAR. Can you tell me where it is located?

• I have followed the steps you suggest until step 3. A command prompt window has appeared and finish gathering the processes and it disappeared, but then I cannot find the file SYSDUMP.TAR. Can you tell me where it is located?

Whatever folder you downloaded to and ran sysdump.exe from, is the folder where the sysdump.tar file gets written.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.