Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2011 Pro And Dvdfab8060

Options

Something about Bitdefender 2011 Pro is causing my DVDFAB8060 to Crash. I can uninstall Bitdefender (does not work to just Disable), and DVDFAB runs ok, when I reinstall Bitdefender, DVDFAB will not run again. Any thoughts on the solution? Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

What Operating System are you using ? What is DVDFAB8060 ?Define "DVDFAB8060 is not working". Please provide me with more accurate details.

• Hi,

What Operating System are you using ? What is DVDFAB8060 ?Define "DVDFAB8060 is not working". Please provide me with more accurate details.

Windows 7 Ultimate, DVDFAB is a DVD Copy program that crashes when it loads, I uninstalled bitdefender 2011, and installed the 2010 version, and everything works as it should. Go Figure.

• Windows 7 Ultimate, DVDFAB is a DVD Copy program that crashes when it loads, I uninstalled bitdefender 2011, and installed the 2010 version, and everything works as it should. Go Figure.

Hello do you try in game mode?? for me was working.

Good luck

• Hi,

We are already discussing this issue in the topic below. This topic is a duplicate so I have closed it.

Click Here !

Railroader: follow my instructions explained in THIS post then send me the PM, as requested.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.