Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Total Security 2011

Options

I have 2 machines exactly the same apart from one has a second wireless N adapter attached.

When i play music using itunes from a newtwork storage device (crashes itunes completely) or a video via the internet (application doesnt crash) it seams to stutter after about 17-20 seconds. This only happens on one of the machines. I unistalled bitdefender and it worked ok, then re-installed it and it stopped working. Both machines have BD 2011 installed but for some reason the one machine doesnt work...

any ideas?

Comments

• You can try this

Im not a 100% it will work but give it a try

On the Dashboard goto "Firewall"

Then goto the tab "Network"

And for your one change the network type to trusted

And see if that changes anything

• Unknown
    edited December 2010
    Options

Hello,

Please first of all tell us what BitDefender product are you using and what Operating System you have installed on each of the PCs.

Also try to disable the following modules and features and see when exactly and if the issue still occurs.

1 - Switch BitDefender to Expert View from the Options button;

2 - go to Antivirus tab and click on the Advanced Settings button;

3 disable AVC;

- disable IDS;

- click on OK;

4 - go to Firewall module/tab (if you use BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 you do not have such a tab) then go to Network tab;

5 - make the following settings:

- Network type -> Home/Office;

- VPN -> No;

- Stealth -> Off;

- Generic -> Yes;

After each of the steps above (1-5) test to see if the issue still reproduces and let me know the results.

Also provide me with the following info:

-

or a video via the internet (application doesnt crash)
    - you mean the iTunes crashes or another application you are using ?

- what is/are the difference(s) between the two PCs ? I believe the Operating System. Is that true ?

Looking forward to your answer!

This discussion has been closed.