Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hesitant To Do Any Updates Other Than Signatures...

Options

I have been battling with bd is2011 since installing some time ago so am VERY hesitant to update anything other than the signatures. I have gotten the PC relatively stable after a re-install and it is working fairly well, considering HOW BAD it reacted to the initial install. It was near impossible to operate without failures...

Is anyone else having problem after problem or is it just me. The support team takes 2 to 3 days to respond to issues I have had and that makes it even worse as I try to continue to use the PC for other purposes other than a troubleshooter for BD 2011...It is hurting!

Thnx

Comments

• I am running the latest build of BDAV (14.0.24.337) with no problem. From reading your other posts, I see that you were affected by the pchooklaunch issue which has now been fixed in this latest build, and also the blocked website issue.

I was not affected by either of these problems on any of my PCs, for whatever reason. 48 hours is normal response time for BD tech support. It's not going to be instantaneous so you'll need a little patience.

I don't know what build you are currently running, but this latest build has worked fine for me.

Happy Holidays,

• Hello,

Please explain what were the initial issues with BitDefender before you reinstalled. Also mention if you were using an older version of BitDefender (2009,2010) and/or if any other security solutions are installed on that PC.

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

Looking forward to your answer!

This discussion has been closed.