Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Your Uninstaller Is Failed To Run

Options

i am is new be,

i have been downloaded at 24 dec 2010. there is to slow down at beginning installation (30 minute or more)

i have a win7 platform

2 gb memory

after that i check all my applycation

i found that bitdefender is lock the your uninstaller programs

this message hve ben appear

"acces is violation"

i cannt repair it

but after uninstalled this bitdefender

that apllication can run normall

Comments

• Hello,

With all the respect however I can't really understand the issue you describe. Would you like to receive Support in other language than English ? We provide support in the following languages: English, French, German, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian.

What application do you have issues in opening ? Please provide me with a screenshot of the error message displayed on the screen.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program: click on "Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint".

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and attach it to this topic as attachment.

Looking forward to your answer!

• coolcool1227
    Options

Hi a5sum

If you are talking about "Your Uninstaller" software, then also mention its version.

This discussion has been closed.