Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Automatic Annual Recurrent Payment

Options

I checked my credit card statement and found a charge for Avangate and after disputing with my credit card company, they said it was a recurring charge for software. I was not aware that I would be charged and frankly didn't access the email that had the serial license code. I would appreciate this getting reversed and do not want to be charged in the future. Thank you.

Comments

• I checked my credit card statement and found a charge for Avangate and after disputing with my credit card company, they said it was a recurring charge for software. I was not aware that I would be charged and frankly didn't access the email that had the serial license code. I would appreciate this getting reversed and do not want to be charged in the future. Thank you.

Be more specific. It's about BitDefender? You bought online and retain additional monies to your credit card?

If this is not about BitDefender, please, post the right place!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Hello Mark,

As requested your automatic renewal order was refunded.

Have a nice day! :)

This discussion has been closed.