Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Renewal Starts Before Old Subscription Finishes

Options

I have 7 days left to run on my BitDefender Antivirus 2010. I followed the reminder and renewed the programme for BitDefender Antivirus 2011. However, the new programme starts from the date of purchase, which was today, rather than starting from the end date for my previous version of BitDefender.

Is there any way I can get the new programme to start at the end date of the old programme so I don’t miss out on my remaining 7 days?

Thanks

Comments

• George R.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hello IanR,

Are you still running a previous version such as BitDefender Antivirus 2009 or 2010? If you are, check this topic and when prompted to register the new version, make sure to first register with the previous license key. After the installation is complete, re-register with the purchased 7digit license key, it should be merged automatically.

Also note that BitDefender license keys retain the full subscription time until they are first registered. So there is no issue if you wish to wait until a later time to upgrade/register.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)