Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pchook64launch64.exe Error

Options

Hi,

I'm running windows 7 64bit home edition and using Bit defender 2011. this error reoccures every time a bit (30 min-2 hrs) after I restart the PC.

please advice

R.

Comments

• nikki605
    edited February 2011
    Options

If you are using an English version of BD, making sure you are updated to the latest build (14.0.28.351) as described in this pinned topic should resolve the problem. Note in the topic that a fix for the pchooklaunch issue was included in this new build.

Right-click on the BD icon in the Windows System Tray and select "About" to verify the build number.

To start a manual update, again right-click on the BD icon in the Windows System Tray, but this time select "Update Now" to update the program. Follow the on-screen instructions and reboot the PC when requested. Verify the new build by again checking the "About" information.

Please post back if this does not fix the problem.

Regards,

• Hello,

I have created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201102231011984 and sent you the same instructions Gary gave you above, via email.

Please post back and confirm that the issue has been resolved.

Kind regards,