Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Can't Get Account Activation Email

Options

Hi,

I purchased a Home license for BD Total today. I downloaded the installer (247MB).

In the 3rd step after I created my new account apparently succesfully, it said "Please check your email inbox for information about how to activate your account and finalize the registration process."

The problem is that I didn't get any email about the registration in the last 45 minutes.

The window is still on the screen so I can verify my email address which is correct.

Could you help me what to do with my registration?

Thank you in advance,

Gabor Vasko

Comments

• Finally, I found the "send confirmation email again" (or sg like that) link on the login page, it helped, everything is OK by now.

Gabor Vasko

• Hello and welcome on our Forums!

Glad to see the issue is now resolved. I can confirm that your account is now activated. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us anytime!

Best regards,

• jessy_30
    Options

I am now confident that if I will avail the service. I know the support is always available icon_biggrin.gif

• Unknown
    Options

Always a pleasure to help :)

Feel free to start a new topic, explain the query and you'll have my answer in the shortest time possible.

Case resolved, topic closed.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.