Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Double Billing On Subscription Renewal

Options

Previously I had worked with BDIS 2008-10 with no problems whatsoever; excellent product.

Time came for renewal so I purchased a 5-user, 2 year package for BDIS 2011. Problem is my card was billed twice for this transaction. Once to: <BITDEFENDER.COM*AVANGA AVANGATE.COM> and two weeks later to: <DRI*bitdefender.com WWW MYORD.COMMN>. I sent e-mails to "SALES" on March 13th and to "CUSTOMER CARE", yesterday. I have not received a reply to either e-mail.

WOULD SOMEONE AT BITDEFENDER KINDLY HONOUR ME, A FOUR YEAR CUSTOMER, WITH AN EXPLANATION and reverse one of the credit card charges?

Considering the billing error and the e-mail "Snafu" of the past month, I have doubts concerning Bitdefender's business credibility.

Comments

• Hello Jander,

I am sorry for the situation at hand. The additional charge was for the automatic renewal of your previous BitDefender Internet Security 2009 (5PCs/2Years) subscription. It seems that the email notifications were sent to an outdated email address, possibly the reason why you were not aware of such an option.

Nonetheless, the extra charge was refunded and the funds should be visible under your bank account in 7 working days - time necessary for the bank transfer to complete.

If you have additional questions, please contact me via P.M. :)

This discussion has been closed.