Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Question On Scan Activity Bar

Options

When the scan activity/network bar is active with full black lines...is there a way to discover what exactly is triggering the BDIS 2011 scan bar ?

I've looked in network activity and other windows but can't seem to locate what is activating the scan bar ?

post-31073-1302302212.jpg

Thanks....Tim

Comments

• Hello,

Not sure if I follow exactly but I will try to answer anyway, hope it is what you are looking for:

- File Zone: is the zone where you see the activity of the files scanned by the Real Time Protection module ONLY (do NOT include AVC and IDS traffic);

- Net Zone: is the zone where you see the Firewall activity - is the same as displayed in the BitDefender -> Firewall module;

The activity of the Net Zone can be checked under Firewall -> Activity. Make sure you have the option "Hide Inactive processes" checked.

Each of these two zones are triggered by certain drivers as follows:

- File Zone activity: triggered by bdselfpr.sys (on the 32-bits PC) or bdfsfltr.sys (64-bits PC) - the drivers used by RTP;

- Net Zone activity: triggered by the Firewall driver: bdfndisf.sys

Hope the info about will answer your question.

Best regards,