Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Scanning My Outgoing E-mail

Options

Just like another user I am having this problem. I didn't have it until I was upgraded today to BD2012 via auto renewal. Please advise how to stop this so I can e-mail. My employment is dependent on my ability to e-mail which I cannot do thanks to BD2012 and the stupid scanning box that wont go away. It is not scanning! It is a box that just sits there for hours!

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello and welcome to our forums

In order to help you with this issue, we kindly ask you to send us a screenshot of the error message that you receive as follows:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard)

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint))

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format (BMP format is too big to upload)

5. Attach the screenshot in your next post.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great week.

• mlmakdaddy
    edited November 2011
    Options

Same problem on two licenses for 2012. The same question is being asked on at least one other link on this forum. Please fix. In my case, this occurs in Yahoo E-mail when trying to reply. The problem is on two different e-mail addresses being accessed at yahoo.com through IE 9. The box pops up and sits there. Some other tech on this forum suggested turning off some privacy controls but that failed.

This may be an IE 9 issue. I tested one e-mail through Chrome and reply seemed to set up without the pop-up box.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Please checkout this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=127254

Thank you.