Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdav For Mac

Options

I have purchased 2yr of BDTS 2012 and have been using for several years now with great results except for 201 on windows7 but at last 2012 seems stable.

I have a question about using one of my three license keys on my iMac. I have found that there is an ant-virus but no Total security. I ran it for 30 days with a trial license and now want to activate it. I tried using my total security key and i guess its different than an antivirus key. a little disappointing.

I would figure that i should be able to use one of my keys and Pay BitDefender a lot of many every year for protection. Does anyone know if it is possible for me to use one of the total security keys? is the problem that I'm having due to the fact that it is a different security product or possibly because its two different platforms. I'm more inclined to think its the first.

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hi :)

You will be contacted via email by my colleague George in a few minutes.

Thank you very much.