Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Scan Logs

Options

Hi Christian...As is usual for my machine, the autoscan changed from 'Last scan 3 days ago' to 'Last scan today'. However once again there are no scan logs. I would like to know exactly what Auto Scan is scanning. I can only remember one time when there was a log for the auto scan and as I recall, it was a very abbreviated scan. Definately not a full system scan. Can you shed some light on this please....Lee

Comments

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Christian...As is usual for my machine, the autoscan changed from 'Last scan 3 days ago' to 'Last scan today'. However once again there are no scan logs. I would like to know exactly what Auto Scan is scanning. I can only remember one time when there was a log for the auto scan and as I recall, it was a very abbreviated scan. Definately not a full system scan. Can you shed some light on this please....Lee

Also the folder 'X:\ProgramData\Bitdefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs\' shows only the logs for a manual full system scan and the folder 'X:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Bitdefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs' is empty.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Lee :)

The Auto Scan logs are not created by default, they need to be activated first and this is only made in troubleshoot procedures or remote assistance sessions.

I can tell you that the Auto Scan is scanning all the HDD and that status is changed only when the last file from the HDD is scanned. Also, you should see an event that is informing you regarding this process(the product created an event when the scan is finished).

Take care.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Lee :)

The Auto Scan logs are not created by default, they need to be activated first and this is only made in troubleshoot procedures or remote assistance sessions.

I can tell you that the Auto Scan is scanning all the HDD and that status is changed only when the last file from the HDD is scanned. Also, you should see an event that is informing you regarding this process(the product created an event when the scan is finished).

Take care.

Okay...thanks Christian

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

You are most welcome!

Let me know if you have other questions.

Have a great weekend!