Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Strange Behavior After Virus Was Detected

Options
pestocat
edited June 2012 in Antivirus

Was visiting web site saw popup that a virus was detected. Did a quick scan and deleted seen viruses. But then lost connection to internet. Intranet connection was OK. Turned off Firewall and was then able to get connection again. However when rebooting, get 2 notepad messages of desktop.ini. Then get message that AsusWS Service has stopped working and message that ControlDeck has stopped working. Also some of the Google Desktop (sidepanel) items don't seem to be able to connect. I installed Microsoft Security Essentials and did a full scan and 4 Trojan viruses were detected and those were deleted. What is happening. This information was sent Tech support but no response after 5-6 days. Help. Have Internet Security 2012

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Could you please post here the ticket ID so I can take a look over the case?

Thank you!

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Could you please post here the ticket ID so I can take a look over the case?

Thank you!

Here is the ticket Ticket ID:201205311004439

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome back!

In about 20 minutes I will send you an email with further instructions over that ticket.

Thank you!