Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[nothing To Fix] Safepay Problems

Options
mitza97
mitza97
edited June 2012 in Safepay

Hello.

A problem with SafePay that existed in BETA stage, reappears in final version. I was reported this problem, but i see that is not resolved.

SafePay not work on FLASH Pages. (i don't know if i have the right to post a link for test, excuse me if no, but this problem can be checked at http://www.efts.ro).

Another bug from beta stage it's founded on the main gui, down at slider.

I hope that these minor problems will be resolved soon.

Finally, congratulation Bitdefender. I like very much this new product.

Be ALWAYS AWAKE. :rolleyes:

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

I have opened that website with Safepay and the flash content is loading. Are you talking about the section where you need to pay your bill?

efts.ro also has various problems:

- login page has some 404 (cannot find some CSS styles URL)

- also in Google Chrome from the first time the pop-up dissappears and redirects to main page; second attempts seems to be succesful (probably because first request, although failing, stores some cookies/css locally and the subsequent ones reads from cache)

- the login.php page is declared to be "optimized for Internet Explorer" and users are warned about using other browsers.

We will further investigate this issue.

Thank you!

• mitza97
    Options

I have opened that website with Safepay and the flash content is loading. Are you talking about the section where you need to pay your bill?

Yes. Section where i login to pay bill not appear on SafePay. (it's a banner in flash).

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

My colleagues verified the website and the issue is caused by faulty HTML code and not by Safepay.

Thank you!

• mitza97
    Options

Ok Cristi. That's it. I use Chrome to paying on this site and working, as long as i can't use SafePay. (not only Internet Explorer working as they say there). :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Please contact the webmaster and tell him to improve the code and make it more flexible. In these days, every site should be compatible with all the browsers from the market.

Take care.