Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay, Keyloggers And Screenscrapers

Options

Hi All,

Does SafePay somehow block keyloggers and screenscrapers that may be active on the computer? Consider the situation where (unbeknownst to me) I have very stealthy keylogger and screenscraper malware active on my Windows computer. I start up SafePay and then type in www.mybank.com, and then proceed to enter my user name and password. Can the keylogger and screenscraper grab the keystrokes and screenshots? If not, how does SafePay stop keyloggers and screenscrapers from working within SafePay?

If a BitDefender forum moderator can say with 99% confidence that keyloggers and screenscrapers cannot capture data within SafePay sessions, then that will be good enough for me. :)

Any details you can provide on how SafePay actually works would be most appreciated. From what I've seen SafePay looks like a great feature.

Thanks! Kind Regards,

Advait

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi henson :)

Did you happen to have a more detailed question that we can help you with, or was this just a post for the links sake ;)

Thanks,

Columbo