Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Activate My Account

Options

Yesterday I've installed Bit defender total security 2013 and I tried to activate my bitdefender account, but I couldn't. I've got the actiavation email but no matter how many times I click on it, no matter how many times I resend it to myself (by asking for it) there's not a single clue of activatng my account. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi Skorzeny8814, and welcome :)

I'm not sure, but it may be related to parts of the MyBitdefender web site being under maintenance (i.e. Products), and it may be hindering your activation. Wait to see what tomorrow brings, unless you receive a response sooner here on your thread.

Kind regards,

Columbo

• Hi Skorzeny8814, and welcome :)

I'm not sure, but it may be related to parts of the MyBitdefender web site being under maintenance (i.e. Products), and it may be hindering your activation. Wait to see what tomorrow brings, unless you receive a response sooner here on your thread.

Kind regards,

Columbo

Thank you, I'll wait. I thought I did something wrong whileinstalling. Can you tell me, how can I get the activation email again? I've forgot it :S

• Hi. I am having the exact same proble.. Can someone please help me out?. Thanx in advance

post-130499-1361021170_thumb.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Your Bitdefender accounts registered with the same email as the one used on the forum are already active.

@ Skorzeny8814 :

Could you please tell me if you need further assistance ?

@ sajjaadm :

I also opened a ticket for you in the system [ticket ID 201303121011402 ] as I suspect there is a fake antivirus on your PC. I will email you soon.

Thank you. :)

• bibivaly
    edited May 2013
    Options

Hi. I am having the exact same proble.. Can someone please help me out? email:

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi bibivaly and welcome!

Your Bitdefender account registered with the mentioned email is active. Is the program prompting you to complete the registration process? If it does, please follow the step from this post:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=179154

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. :)

• Abir
    edited August 2015
    Options

Is my bitdefender account active? because when i go to "account info" from the bitdefender window, it says activation is pending, even though i clicked on the link that was sent to my email.

• Rohugh
    Options

@Abir,

Your question has been answered in your other post.

Ro.

This discussion has been closed.