Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Use In Uk

Options

Hi

I am using the latest build of BDefender with Windows 8 and all the latest updates.

Having finally found Safepay exe file ( no shortcut installed) I can't get Spay to open when I open IE10 in nwlob.com (NatWest Online Banking)

I thought of Rapport as an alternative but read bad reviews and conflict problems!

I have searched , googled, ...... with no luck!

Can anyone out there provide help, suggestions, advice, links, etc..... MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!

Cheers

tonyt

PS Any luck on repeated messages saying BDefender and Windows Firewall are OFF!!!! ?????

Comments

• Hello,

Please follow these steps:

Step 1: Please open Safepay, go to Safepay Settings and make sure it is set to either "Ask me every time" or "Automatically open" then close it.

Step 2: Go to the main window of Bitdefender -> Settings -> Privacy Control and make sure you have Scan SSL set to ON.

Now open your default browser, IE 10 in your case, and navigate to the web page. Depending on the option you set-up in Step 1, Safepay will either launch automatically or ask for your permission to open. If it does not work, you might want to clear your browser cache by pressing Ctrl + F5 after visiting the url in your IE 10.

Please let us know if you still have issues.

Best regards,

Andrei Burdun

QA Engineer for Safepay

• Hello,

Please follow these steps:

Step 1: Please open Safepay, go to Safepay Settings and make sure it is set to either "Ask me every time" or "Automatically open" then close it.

Step 2: Go to the main window of Bitdefender -> Settings -> Privacy Control and make sure you have Scan SSL set to ON.

Now open your default browser, IE 10 in your case, and navigate to the web page. Depending on the option you set-up in Step 1, Safepay will either launch automatically or ask for your permission to open. If it does not work, you might want to clear your browser cache by pressing Ctrl + F5 after visiting the url in your IE 10.

Please let us know if you still have issues.

Best regards,

Andrei Burdun

QA Engineer for Safepay

Many thanks - all sorted!