Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Stores

Options

I am from the uk and Bitdefender opens up Safepay as normal for banking sites, but on all the major supermarkets it does not open automatically.Why is this not set like Kaspersky to open SSL pages.Major sites like Tesco,sainsburys,Asda do not work

Comments

• Unknown
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I am from the uk and Bitdefender opens up Safepay as normal for banking sites, but on all the major supermarkets it does not open automatically.Why is this not set like Kaspersky to open SSL pages.Major sites like Tesco,sainsburys,Asda do not work

Hello rijam,

The default behavior of Safepay is to open automatically or prompt you only when you navigate on banking websites. But you are not limited only to banking sites. You can add any website to Bookmarks, then customize Safepay's behavior on that specific websites in Settings. An example can be found below:

1. Open Safepay

2. Add http://www.tesco.com/ to Bookmarks

3. Go to Safepay Settings. Make sure that the global behavior is set to Ask me every time (it is the second radio button)

4. In the list of domains you will now see tesco.com. Next to this domain you will find a drop down box with three options: Automatically open, Ask me every time, Do not use Safepay. Chose on of these three options as needed.

Best regards!

Andrei Burdun

• Thanks,iv done that ,but it would be nice if the default was to ask on all payment sites.These need protecting surly just as much ,when entering credit card details.

thanks

• Thanks,iv done that ,but it would be nice if the default was to ask on all payment sites.These need protecting surly just as much ,when entering credit card details.

thanks

Hello rijam,

I understand your point and you are not wrong. However, some users would find such a behavior annoying as not every navigation to a web store ends up with a payment. This is why Safepay provides Bookmarks where users can save links and customize Safepay's behavior as needed.

Best regards!

Andrei Burdun

• columbo
    Options
    Hello rijam,

I understand your point and you are not wrong. However, some users would find such a behavior annoying as not every navigation to a web store ends up with a payment. This is why Safepay provides Bookmarks where users can save links and customize Safepay's behavior as needed.

Best regards!

Andrei Burdun

Very nice and diplomatic way to answer in your post, Andrei, as I'm one of those who would find it annoying ^_^ I do not mean any disrespect to your desire, rijam, as it can just be a personal preference thing :)