Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Instruction / Memory Error?

Options

When trying to log into my bank through SafePay (www.nab.com.au), the following error message occurs:

'The instruction at 0x60428414 referred to memory at 0x00000038. The memory can not be read.'

The it tells me to click ok to terminate the program.

I have saved the address to the book marks and set settings to automatic but as soon as I try and access the site, the same message pops up.

I am able to access other institutions, just not the one I need!

I have only had this program a day and is very frustrating!

Please help. :blink:

Comments

• When trying to log into my bank through SafePay (www.nab.com.au), the following error message occurs:

'The instruction at 0x60428414 referred to memory at 0x00000038. The memory can not be read.'

The it tells me to click ok to terminate the program.

I have saved the address to the book marks and set settings to automatic but as soon as I try and access the site, the same message pops up.

I am able to access other institutions, just not the one I need!

I have only had this program a day and is very frustrating!

Please help. :blink:

Thank you for reporting it to us! The issue has been escalated to the development team and it will be analyzed as soon as possible.

I will keep you updated on the progress.

Best regards!

Andrei Burdun

• Hello,

I am happy to inform you that the issue has been solved. The fix will be available in the next product update. We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards!

Andrei