Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay

Options
plavalle
edited February 2013 in Safepay

I've seen other people having issues with safepay. I too am having an issue with it. Even though it is configured to automatically open every time (even tried ask me every time), it never does. I have no problems when accessing it directly. What I need for it to do is either open every time for every site bookmarked in safepay.

Just to clarify, this is not working when using my default browser. In the default browser when I enter the url, it should open the safepay app, but does not.

Anyone know how this can be done?

Comments

• I've seen other people having issues with safepay. I too am having an issue with it. Even though it is configured to automatically open every time (even tried ask me every time), it never does. I have no problems when accessing it directly. What I need for it to do is either open every time for every site bookmarked in safepay.

Just to clarify, this is not working when using my default browser. In the default browser when I enter the url, it should open the safepay app, but does not.

Anyone know how this can be done?

Hello plavalle,

In order to further investigate the issue you are having, please provide us with the following information:

1. What is the link you are having issues with?

2. What is your default browser?

3. In case you have other browsers installed (except the default one), does the issue persist?

4. Do you have this issue with a specific website or it is a general issue?

5. What are your Safepay Settings? To find them out, please go to Safepay Settings. You will notice 3 radio buttons: Automatically Open, Ask me every time, Do not use Safepay. Please tell us which one is selected.

6. Also, in Safepay Settings, below the radio buttons, you may notice a list of domains that have been added when you bookmarked websites or when you checked "Remember this option" on the Safepay alert. Please provide us the list or urls along with their option.

If the info requested above are confidential, please send me a PM with the details.

Best regards!

Andrei Burdun

• Hello plavalle,

In order to further investigate the issue you are having, please provide us with the following information:

3. In case you have other browsers installed (except the default one), does the issue persist?

5. What are your Safepay Settings? To find them out, please go to Safepay Settings. You will notice 3 radio buttons: Automatically Open, Ask me every time, Do not use Safepay. Please tell us which one is selected.

6. Also, in Safepay Settings, below the radio buttons, you may notice a list of domains that have been added when you bookmarked websites or when you checked "Remember this option" on the Safepay alert. Please provide us the list or urls along with their option.

If the info requested above are confidential, please send me a PM with the details.

Best regards!

Andrei Burdun

I am having the same problem. Regardless of whether open each time or open every time is checked, Safepay never opens unless I do it manually.

To answer your questions:

Amazon.ebay usbank schwab nothing works.

latest version of Chrome

Does not work in IE 9 either.

General

Neither Open each time or open always work

None were added automatically. I added Usbank.com and set it to open automatically. It still doesn't open from my browser.

Safepay only works manually. I would hope that you could do something about this.

ptroiano

• plavalle, FlipT - I would like you to go to the main UI of Bitdefender -> Settings -> Privacy Control and make sure that "Scan SSL" is ON.

After than, please try again and let us know if this has solved the problem.

Kind regards!

Andrei

• plavalle, FlipT - I would like you to go to the main UI of Bitdefender -> Settings -> Privacy Control and make sure that "Scan SSL" is ON.

After than, please try again and let us know if this has solved the problem.

Kind regards!

Andrei

I am not TOP but I am having an identical problem, with identical settings (Chrome as primary browser, IE9 as another, and Firefox as a third) and SafePay doesn't come up automatically on any of them. I can verify that check SSL is turned ON for me, but it still isn't automatically launching. I have to bring it up manually.

Any insight would be very much appreciated.