Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Google

Options

Is there any way to have safepay open google as the start page when i open safepay from the desktop.

Comments

• Is there any way to have safepay open google as the start page when i open safepay from the desktop.

Hello rijam,

This is not possible at the moment. However, you can add google's webpage in Bookmarks. Then, when you open Safepay, you can just click on the bookmark and the page will open.

Best regards!

Andrei

• Thanks ,it would be great if you made it possible,then it would be easy to use,just click on it when you want to do anything online that uses credit card and use the normal browser for all other things.Is there any plans to allow this.Avast has this at the moment and it works great,but all other things Avast dont match Bitdefender.

• At the moment there is no ETA for this. Anyway, we are constantly looking to improve our products in order to satisfy our customer needs, so it might be implemented in the future.

Best regards!

Andrei

• Well for my i have gone to to free version of Bitdefender because although i have bought the paid product,Safepay is too slow to be useful to me.I realise that some slowdown is to be expected but it is far too slow to use.