Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Slow Resuming From Hibernate

Options

I'm using a Toshiba Satellite laptop (i3 processor with 4 GB RAM). The OS is Win 7 64bit, fully updated. I installed Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 to evaluate it. Before installing it, I was using Nod32 AV. At that time, whenever I resumed from hibernation, the computer would start immediately. Now after entering the login password, I have to wait for a minute, it takes a long time before it shows the desktop. Sometimes the screen just becomes black and then shows the desktop. The bitdefender icon on the screen shows the round thing, like its working or something, and after a while it stops.

Maybe this is because it does a scan whenever it resumes, so I looked for an option to prevent this but can't find any such option anywhere. I'd like to know where the settings for setting the autoscan are. I'd like to turn off all autoscans except for the realtime scanning. I'll run the scan once in a while whenever I have the time.

And is this the reason for slow resuming or something else?