I am not sure what is wrong with the Safebox and the online Safebox console, but it certainly is not working right.
1) If more than a few gigs of data is backed up, when you go to the console the items do not show up for a while.
2) Folders that have a large amount (more than 1gb) of data can't be opened.
3) When an item is selected to be deleted, nothing happens.
4) If there are items in the recycle bin, selecting to remove them does nothing.
5) In many cases, clicking on Safebox to open it beings up a "Maintenance" error, and has for many months now.
6) Occasionally a large folder that is set to backup with Safebox will wind up having it's files in it's sub-folders renamed with the full path and file name and moved into the main folder. This has been reported to Bitdefender and several tickets created more than a month ago with no reply.
7) The icons that, according to the users guide, are supposed to let you know when an item is Pending, In Process, or Backed Up do not work. All items selected for backup only get the "Backed Up' icon. The other two never appear no matter what the status of the item being synced.