Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Contextual Scanning?

Options

I did a contextual scan on a file that Bitdefender said was password protected but i didnt know the password or how to decrypt it so i went with the option: "Dont ask for a password and skip this object from scan."

Please, can someone tell what that means and what that possibly does to the file????

But anyways, it let me scan the file and the Scan Summary came up saying

"""121 items scanned;;

0 items resolved;;

0 unresolved items;;

117 PASSWORD-PROTECTED ITEMS;;

0 over-compressed items;;

0 ignored items;;

0 failed items"""

So lastly, does this mean that i have to do the same thing i just did for this "ONE FILE" to its "117 PASSWORD-PROTECTED ITEMS" , which may have others inside them that are similar?

(This "ONE FILE" was already 1 out of 136 other password-protected files from the original full-system scan;;; 136 of which may also be similar to this "ONE FILE.")

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE !!!!! (not yelling as if to be mean or forceful, but to assert my agitation.)

P.S. I attached snapshots of the two Scan summaries, not sure if they came up because i didnt see them in the Preview...(this my first time visiting and posting on this forum)

THANK YOU. :)

post-141614-1366654311_thumb.jpg

post-141614-1366654336_thumb.jpg

Comments