Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Uninstslling Adobe Cs6 Products

Options

I wonder if anyone has come across a similar issue and how to prevent it. I must admit it's very strange.

Yesterday I installed the trial of Internet Security 2013. I also have WinPatrol running at the moment because I like knowing when something happens on my system.

I started seeing notifications that all of the Adobe Creative Suite 6 products had been uninstalled. These are all legitimate products so it was unexpected. In fact these installs have been running happily with various anti-virus products installed.

I checked events and saw nothing to indicate a related event. Also, Bitdefender is the only thing I've installed in the last week.

Here's what is strange. I can still run all of them. Nothing has actually changed. The only change is that they no longer exist in the list of programs for removal. (checked in normal windows Remove Programs and Revo).

Since I can still use the programs it's not a huge issue but uninstalling in future might be a problem.