Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Av Comparatives April 2013 Real-world Protection Test - Bd 100%

Options

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited May 2013
    Options

Since it's against forum rules to go any further into comparisons of other AVs here, I'll make it short and sweet. Toggle to the March findings, and you will see that 4 others listed had 100%, while Bitdefender did not. Yet, Bitdefender seems to be more consistently at the top, but other companies have really tightened up their AVs as well. Support and performance may play a more major role in peoples AV decisions, IMO.

• werby3
    edited May 2013
    Options

Hi,

In my opinion, the best AV company/solution is the one which spends more money on advertisement and comparison tests (by anyone).

I think, many users have realized that, especially after purchasing recently awarded BitDefender without try it first.

Regards

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

The rules prohibited to discuss similar material, give your opinion. All of these tests is a marketing game, the reality is quite another situation, my little tests, bitdefender fails very often, and it suggests that you can buy results)

• coolcool1227
    Options
    The rules prohibited to discuss similar material, give your opinion. All of these tests is a marketing game, the reality is quite another situation, my little tests, bitdefender fails very often, and it suggests that you can buy results)

I totally agree with Rampant. I also experienced the same.