Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safebox Uploads / Deletion Blocked

Options

Hello

It’s been 6 months since I've subscribed to Safebox 60Gb but impossible to upload more than 16% of capacity. I've since changed to Window 8 (ex-XPPro)and iliminated all protection software, including Bitdefender itself. However still blocked at 16% of capacity. I've now decided to delete all files and folders from Safebox and start from scratch but this is proving more difficult than uploading. Files and folders reappear constantly after deletion. IT's not what I expected and will not be renewing the subscription unless there are improvements.

Rgds

Murray

Comments

• cohbraz
    Options
    Hello

It’s been 6 months since I've subscribed to Safebox 60Gb but impossible to upload more than 16% of capacity. I've since changed to Window 8 (ex-XPPro)and iliminated all protection software, including Bitdefender itself. However still blocked at 16% of capacity. I've now decided to delete all files and folders from Safebox and start from scratch but this is proving more difficult than uploading. Files and folders reappear constantly after deletion. IT's not what I expected and will not be renewing the subscription unless there are improvements.

Rgds

Murray

Check out this post that was made nearly a month ago. No response by Bitdefender. I gave up contacting support about the numerous Safebox issues as it seems that nobody at Bitdefender cares to fix it.