Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safe Locked Please Help Urgent

Options

I am locked at safe lock, please help me out . I don't have a USB keyboard please tell me ASAP

Comments

• Georgia Please I am looking forward to your help

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Please check your PM to find a solution.

I will wait for your reply in this thread in case you need further guidance with the instructions.

Thank you for reporting this.

• I have the same problem with my wife laptop help please

• i have windows 8 64 bits

• My wife's laptop is locked with Anti-Theft and not as unlock need help please pc is the work I'm in trouble I have windows 8 64 bit

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello felix consuegra,

Sorry to hear about that. Please try to connect first a wired USB/PS2 keyboardand enter the PIN using the number keys from the left side (not from the Num Pad).

If you are still unable to enter the PIN code then please refer to the instructions sent via PM.

Let me know if you need our further assistance. Thank you!

• muadeep
    Options

Dear Georgia,

Please help me I'm in the same situation (anti-theft) the keys in my laptop didn't work and I already tried with the USB keyboard but it doesn't work aither please, help me, thanks

muadeep

• jevives
    Options

Sorry, but I'm extremely disappointing. Yesterday I bought this and today after a proper shutdown I can start my laptop.

Appear on a black screen "bit defender safe lock"

What is going on?

dell Inspiron 11z (1110) windows 8 Pro x64

It's extremely urgent, and apparently I'm not the first....

Enric