Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Copy/paste Suddenly Not Working In Safepay

Options

I have been using Password Safe very effectively with Safepay for a few weeks now, and transferring URL's, usernames, passwords, etc. to Safepay via copy paste feature in Password Safe Today I can no longer paste anything into any field in the Safepay browser window. The data is in the clip board (outside of Safepay I can paste into word document, etc.). Tried complete reinstall of Bitdefender. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• dougmech
    Options

Apologies if I distracted anyone - I just determined that Webroot, which has been been running in parallel with Bitdefender all along, decided today to treat Safepay has a hazard and "deny" it (whatever that implies). I allowed it and everything is working fine again. Maybe Webroot doesn't work in parallel with other AV products as well as it claims, but in fairness it was a fixable conflict.

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    Apologies if I distracted anyone - I just determined that Webroot, which has been been running in parallel with Bitdefender all along, decided today to treat Safepay has a hazard and "deny" it (whatever that implies). I allowed it and everything is working fine again. Maybe Webroot doesn't work in parallel with other AV products as well as it claims, but in fairness it was a fixable conflict.

Those thing happens - it's not the first, nor last when AV company X will sign file Y of AV company Z. Glad you figured yourself out !

Cristian