Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

100% Cpu Usage After Update

Options

Hi, sorry if I had a mistake by post this on the wrong section. Yesterday, I have updated my BD antivirus 2013, it shows (if I'm not mistaken) around 40MB of application update. Today, I realized that my network connection shows a lot of bitdefender connection on TCP view (picture below, sorry some info are omitted because I'm not sure if I can show it). And if I try to disable it, suddenly all my 4 cores are going 100% load, and they will never going down. The only way I can temporary fix this, is by restarting my computer. I have tried to disable "on access scanning", disable "active virus control", disable the auto scan, but the problem persist.

The number of bitdefender connection in my network is disrupting my connection speed (my ISP is not a godlike one), so I need to minimize it. Usually it shows only one or two connection of vsserv.exe, unless when I try to updating the program. Is this because my computer that acting weird? :( Help?

post-155484-1377920568_thumb.jpg