Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Anti-theft Lock

Options

Hello,today I decided to try the Anti-Theft feature from BitDefender to see if it works.Well apparently it works too well,the laptop's screen is all-black and on the top left it asks for the pin that I previously chose to unlock it.The thing is that the keyboard is locked and I cannot type the pin.Can anyone help me please?I really need to use the computer immediately.

Comments

• This is really ridiculous,no one from the tech support cares to answer no matter how many times I post about my problem!This is supposed to be your job people,helping other BitDefender users with any problems they face using YOUR antivirus!The Anti-Theft feature is supposed to unlock using the pin,but it doesn't and you still keep it active while you don't give a ###### about all these users who deceided to try it TRUSTING YOUR WORD ABOUT IT THAT YOUR SYSTEM WILL UNLOCK IF YPU KNOW THE PIN!Why then it doesn't??This is the last time I'm using BitDefender,from the moment I will get my laptop unlocked i'm uninstalling the software and I'm going to let everyone I know about this and why not to ever think of getting it on their PC's.

I will keep posting this until someone who knows how to do their job in this forum answers me,let's start counting days people because I think that this answer is not going to come any soon.