Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Just Bought The Product And It's Really Buggy!

Hello,

I've bought Bitdefender Antivirus Plus today and I'm noticing loads of problems.

When the program first started running I couldn't get on google.com, facebook.com, etc. on mozilla firefox.

This problem I fixed myself with a quick google search and everything was running fine, I thought..

So when everything was running again I've tried going on facebook but no pictures would load (see screenshot).

post-176580-1391187006_thumb.jpg

Tried to go onto MyBitdefender and go to 'Tech Assist', but it gets stuck forever on the loading screen.

After that I've tried Live Chat for help, nothing.

I've send an email but no response yet.

Since the email was sent I've noticed ANOTHER problem.

The button for changing User Mode to Autopilot is not working, at all.

It loads for a minute or two and then changes back to manual mode (or user mode, not sure what's the correct name).

That's very, very, buggy for the no.1 rated anti-virus out there..

Thanks in advance,

Sonny

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited January 2014

That sounds strange, there are occasional problems crop up but to get so many is unusual. Perhaps there have been files corrupted during the download. Two things to try - firstly a repair.

Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender - repair.

Otherwise a full uninstall and re-install may be wise.

Do you have any other security programs running, which OS are you using?

Your e-mail will be dealt with although it may take a while as everything is answered in order of being received.

• Will try a repair once my computer scan is finished.

I'm using Windows 7 x32 with no other security programs running.

• The repair worked, thanks alot.

Still can't change 'User Mode' though..