Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Licence After 1 Year

Options
newbie2014
edited February 2014 in My bitdefender

I am considering buying a 1 year Internet Security licence, but I was wondering what happens at the end of the licence, are you unable to get new security updates, or is the entire program disabled. I couldn't find this anywhere, hope someone can clear this up.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I am considering buying a 1 year Internet Security licence, but I was wondering what happens at the end of the licence, are you unable to get new security updates, or is the entire program disabled. I couldn't find this anywhere, hope someone can clear this up.

Hiya,

Yes at the end of the licence you are effectively without cover from the AV (unless you renew and pay). It will leave you with the free Bitdefender 60-Second Virus Scanner but obviously without paying for further protection, updates, support, etc. you are not going to be able to continue with the same level of protection.

• daman1
    Options

Search on the web there's always good deals on BD licenses by second hand vendors.