Errors In The New Bitdefender

Hello , I'm here again to report some errors that I noticed while using the application . Well the first is related to the Portfolio, when I make a change to the settings and close the program , when I reopen the settings were not saved. Apparently found a small solution , as I use Windows 7 if I open BitDefender with administrator permissions , so yes the configuration are saved , but if not open in administrator mode when you close the program, all changes are discarded .

I also realized that the Portfolio " lose" the data of the saved logins . The same situation happens as reported above , save with administrator permissions apparently the data is not deleted after rebooting .

And speaking in Portfolio, again , it does not fill forms automatically , say , does not meet the credit data , name, address card, email , etc. . In some sites , the Portfolio does not meet the logins . I found this in iG ( www.ig.com.br ) and Paypal ( www.paypal.com / us ) site .

Another thing , as to the recovery of BitDefender , when I use I realize I have no access to internet (not wifi or cable ) , so the most recent virus definitions can not be downloaded . The virus definitions loaded that is already installed , so let's put , date of September 2013 if I'm not mistaken , that is, is very obsolete .

I'm getting annoyed with the program and considering canceling my purchase and request a refund while you still can . Oh , not to mention that I submit virus samples that are never answered , even new assinatuas are created . I'm sad about this situation , depending on the response I get here I will decide if I ask refund or not .