Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My Bitdefender

Options

Where has my BitDefender gone. It has totally disappeared from my computer.

How do I get it back?

Do I have to reinstall it? Where has it gone and for how long has it been gone.

I was away, it was here when I left. Today when I tried to open it, there is still a file there, but the folder is empty.

Please help me ASAP.

I also think that I have some malware, as ads keep popping up on all internet pages, this has just started as well.

I'm thinking there is a link?!

Leslie S

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello Leslie S,

I assume you have tried to open MyBitdefender from the Bitdefender GUI>MyBitdefender (at the top of the window)>Dashboard.

I would also run a full system scan with BD and if that comes up clear use one of the anti-malware programs like Malwarebytes Antimalware (free to download and use).

Let us know how you get on.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Leslie,

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender.

I notice my colleagues already replied to your request received via email ticket ID 2014032722420001. Please follow their guidelines.

Additional information regarding the installation and registration process can be found in our article:

www.bitdefender.com/support/installing-your-new-bitdefender-product-1149.html

We are here for you should you require further assistance.